Friday, May 11, 2012

Customer Feedback wanted!

Do you have something that you want to tell the
world about Tumblestone Handmakery?
Have you bought a creation from me in the past?
What did you think of it? How was my service?

I know that some people are weary about
purchasing online, and they should be!
I would like it if my friends, fans and customers would
comment here telling about your experience in dealing
with Tumblestone, from ordering to getting the final
product and anything you would like to share in between!

Cunstructive criticism is always welcome as well,
this is a constant learning experience for me and
even though I do try my hardest to do as much as I
can for you, the customer, there is always
something more to learn!

Also, I would love to fill a page with photos of my
customers with their Tumblestone goodies -
 If possible, please email or message me with your
favorite photo of your creation being loved
(The more creative and fun the picture, the better!)

In the next while I will be putting on a contest to do
with creative customer photos (not yet though!)
each photo will be an entry, even ones submitted now.
So get creative and take some photos with your
Tumblestone goodies! No limits!

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate it!!
email me your photos,
Inbox them to me on Facebook or put them right on my
 wall and I will add them to the album!

2 comments:

  1. Your biz will be featured this afternoon at Market Your Biz and Giveaways. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you! :) That's so nice!

    ReplyDelete