Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm featured on two different blogs this week... tune in!

I just wanted to remind you all to
make sure you go check out my interviews I have
for being featured this week!

Tomorrow I am the featured artist over at the lovely
Sewmantra blog! I also have the button to my
online shop on the upper right corner of her blog for the entire 
month of May! Yay!
Im super excited to see my interview tomorrow :)
Be sure to check it out!

Also.....

I will be featured on the most talented 
on Friday, May 18th!
Super stoked for that as well, 2 great blogs
to be featured on! Lucky me!

So be sure to check it out and go send myself and the 
lovely blogs some love!

Thanks all!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your features! Your mustaches are hilarious.. I just love them! Thanks so much for joining in the under 300 followers blog hop! I am your newest follower~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two features in a week, I have to go check out what you shared:) Just dropping in to invite you to Freedom Fridays. So hoping to see you there.
    PS Still enjoying following you:)

    ReplyDelete