Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tumblestone switching to Etsy!

Good Day All!!

I am super excited to announce that Tumblestone will be switching my
online shop platform from StorEnvy to Etsy!

I will actually be keeping the StorEnvy shop open and updated, it has been doing pretty 
well but I think opening up over in the ever popular Etsy will do even better!

I started out with StorEnvy because Tumblestone was not at all planned
and with StorEnvy being a free platform I thought I would give it a go. 
Now that I can see that Tumblestone is here to stay and doing 
amazingly well, I dont mind paying the Etsy fees plus, the more
exposure the better!

The planned opening date for the Tumblestone Etsy shop is
September 6th, 2012.
I most definitely will be having a Grand Opening Sale, so be sure to
watch out for it!

At the moment over in the Tumblestone StorEnvy Shop,
For each order purchased I am adding an awesome surprise FREE GIFT with a value of 
$15!! That is on top of the 15% off with the code: SAVEMESOME15.

I also wanted to say Thank You to all of my new friends and customers
for all of your support, I couldn't do any of this without you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment