Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sign ups still open for Solar Flare blog hop!

Yay!!
I just signed up for another fun jewelry design blog hop,
they are always so much fun! 
AND - sign ups are still open if any of you are interested.

The blog hop is being hosted over at the brand new
Ultimate Supplies blog and the sign up page is actually 
a Facebook Event that you can find HERE.

All of the details are over at the Ultimate Supplies blog but 
the idea is to design a piece of jewelry around this
beautiful photo:


Lovely!
I already have a pendant that would be perfect for this,
I think it has been waiting for just this moment to be used!

There are more spaces left! If you would like to participate
you are welcome! I believe there are about 30 spaces left :)

I cant wait to see what creations become of this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment