Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Craft Fair Fun!

I had such a great time at the 31st Annual Christmas Craft Fair 
here in Mission, BC.
It was my 1st ever Christmas being a vendor and was it ever fun!!!



Honestly, I wished it could just keep going every day!

I met so many other great vendors there as well that
were so welcoming to the scene and invited me to other fairs that are coming 
up this Christmas season. 
It is such a bummer that I work all weekend, every weekend
so I wont be able to participate,  but next year!! 

My goals and plans are coming along smoothly, so I'm determined
that I will be able to do ALL of them next year :D

My most popular item by far was my stuffed moustaches!!


They were available in black, brunette, blonde, red, green and blue!
I sold all 20 moustaches that I had in stock!!
They always do great year round, but for Movember they did
even better.

The experience was great - I cant wait to do it again!
Not being able to go to the rest of the Markets that I was invited to
is really motivating me to work on my goals and fill up my portfolio for the 
Springtime launch of my new website!

Thank you to everyone who came down for the event
to support me and the other amazing local talent there as well.

The Tumblestone Etsy Shop has been re opened, since I had it closed during the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment