Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Yay craft fair!!

  I am super excited to apply for a table at the Scout Handmade + Vintage Market! It looks like such a wonderful craft fair to take part in. I have never been to one of theirs before, but the pictures make it look amazing!
  I am going to be submitting my application within the next week after I get all of my best items photographed all extra pretty and all of my info together for them. I'm not sure if I'm going to be accepted or not... as this isnt just any old craft fair - it is a judged process to get a table. You have to submit an application with lots of photos and a write up about your business and they will judge to see if you will get a table or not.
 
 I have to admit, I am quite nervous, as I hear that there have been sooo many applications and it is going to be hard for them to choose! But hey, you cant know unless you try, right!? I already took a week off from the store that I work at for the fair and before, just in case I do make it, so that I have plenty of time to prepare. I'm also planning on doing a booth at the Abbotsford Flea Market, just so I am positive about my booth set up! Cross your fingers and toes for me!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment