Tuesday, February 28, 2012

For something a little different....

Iv'e had a few of my customers ask if I could make a mirror or photo frame with more of an industrial feel to it. Possibly all made with metal bits and bobs. Iv'e been wanting to do this for awhile actually, and have been collecting pieces here and there that I think would fit well. I didnt have quite enough until a friend put out on Facebook that she was getting rid of her crafting bits collected over the years since she was moving and cleaning out. Here are some of the things that I found that I thought would be fitting for my new project:



I finally have enough!! Enough pieces of metal bits and pieces for the project I wanted to do ~ yay! I want to thank Phoenix Beck for donating this wonderful stuff that I can use for all sorts of things! Theres so much more, fabric,beads, all sorts of things. Thanks Phoenix!




So I'm about 3/4 the way done the "thing" and I want to show you a little snippet of what it looks like - just as a hint :) I love it, there are Sooo many things hidden, it's like one of those "eye spy" books!

 Besides that, Ive got a cute custom throw pillow in the works for a customer and a piece of jewelry as well that I'm working on... oh how I love days off from my Full time job! I get so many Tumblestone things done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment