Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I just made my fave earrings so far!

Yesternight while I was playing with my jewelry
findings, beads and wires, I designed a few new lovely
pieces I will be adding to the shop shortly.

(I've already added them to Tumblestone's Facebook page,
I always give them 1st dibs a few hours to a day before the shop)

I designed and created this gorgeous pair of earrings,
I love them so much that I havent quite 
decided if I want to let them go yet....


Hand blackened brass and fire polished picasso Czech glass...
YUMMY!
If those beads were edible they would be so juicy!!

I guess we will have to wait and see if they show up in the shop
later on tonight or not! I never make two the same, that's why I'm being
so indecisive about this pair.

I've had two amazing days in the studio designing jewelry
so now I had better get some sewing done!
I have a prototype pattern to turn in to a reality...
and I went fabric shopping today!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment