Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My booth at MissionFest!

MissionFest was So much fun!!

This was my 2nd vending experience ever :)
I learned a lot and met a lot of great people, new friends,
new customers and new contacts!

This was my booth set up.


Notice the spoon racks that I revamped in to jewelry displays?
Here's the lil earring holder one:


I decided to keep the earrings on the top left for myself :D
I so rarely keep anything I make and I figured I need to show 
off my work! Plus, those fire polished Czech glass beads were 
a gift, so I should keep them anyways!

One more photo for kicks.....


I learned a lot doing this booth - I definitely need a bigger piece of fabric 
for that dump bin that my pillows are in!
All in all it was a great experience and Im super excited to do it again!

I will be at the Mission Farmers Market for
the next two weeks! Yay!
So Saturday, Aug 25th and Saturday, Sept 1st
that's where I'll be! If you havent seen my awesome stuff 
in person, only on screen - you should! Photos really dont do
the jewelry pieces justice, really. 

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment