Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New components to play with from Sharyl's Jewelry!

A few months ago I won a $15 gift credit to 
Sharyl's Jewelry and I had such a hard time choosing what 
I wanted that I kept putting it off! She has some gorgeous
jewelry in her shop.
I'm glad that I did though because she started making 
embossed and patinated jewelry components for jewelry
designers just like me!

After choosing and changing my mind for a good couple of hours,
(I'm so indecisive!) I raided her of a bunch of her components.

I excitedly opened the package and took a photo
of all the pretty jewelry elements that I chose.
She added a little goodie bag as well with beads in it and 
an extra component!


Arent they wonderful?!
She has cut, filed, embossed, patinated and punched a hole in each one.
One day I would LOVE to make my own! I think I would
need a clone first though! hehe!

I am so excited to expand my jewelry selection and style and these are so 
Autumn too! I've made 2 pairs of earrings so far with them.


&


I'm super happy how they have turned out so far!
I hope you like them too :)

Thank you Sharyl for the components!

You can get Sharyl's components from her Artfire shop HERE
 (She also has a ton of pretty jewelry ready made too!)
Check out and "like" her Facebook Page HERE
And of course her blog HERE

Once these other custom orders are finished I can make some more.
Want to keep up on what else I will be making with them?
I post EVERYTHING I make on Tumblestone's Facebook Page 
and of course my Etsy Shop.

Which is your favorite pair of components in the first photo?
Or is it that gorgeous pendant?
I cant decide... I adore all of them!
The circles, the lil' crowns on the lil' squares and I really
love the color of the seaweed looking ones at the top!