Friday, October 12, 2012

Christmas pre-orders are almost FULL! Get your order in!

Wow, Already that time!

I know I had quite a few people say earlier on in the year that
they wanted to get a couple of my ever popular 
Minky Munkins from me as Christmas gifts for their children.
I thought I would give you all a heads up that I've only got a few 
spots left (6 at this very moment) for Minkie Munkin pre-orders.


Isn't she adorable!?

Minkie Munkins are approx. 10"X20" and you can choose from
a girl (with your choice of bow color/s) or a boy (no bow).

I designed and created my own pattern using my own imagination and 
these Minkie Munkins have found homes worldwide!
The dimpled minkie fabric is the softest stuff around, usually found on
high quality baby blankets. 

Since at the moment my wait list for custom sewn items is quite long (It's that time
of year!) The earliest any of the pre-orders will be shipped out is 
November 15th and the latest being November 25th.

After these spots are filled I will no longer be making Minkie Munkins
as next year I am starting a separate GIANT sewing project
and I just wont have the time. So these are very limited. 
The project next year is quite exciting.....

For more information, photos and pricing the listing in my Etsy shop is
~> HERE <~



I hope all who wanted one gets one, I know that there are 
quite a few of you.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment