Friday, October 12, 2012

Feature Friday?!

interviewed me a little while back to be featured on her blog.
We talk about Tumblestone, my creations and what inspires me.
There are also quite a few photos of my work.
You can see the interview HERE.

I really like being featured. Sometimes when being interviewed I'm asked 
questions that I've never really thought about on my own and I
actually end up learning a bit about myself.
It also helps to get mty name out there a bit too, which is always great!

When I was answering the interview questions, I decided that
I should help people in this way as well, I need to give my blog a lil kick
start by adding something fun and different and I would
love to spread the word about my favorite small businesses, artists
and designers as well. 

I already have a few artists lined up to interview, I havent quite started yet
but what day of the week do you think would be good for a Featured Artisan of the Week
post? Are you an Artist, designer or have a little business that
would like to be interviewed here on my blog? 

Leave a comment here and I will get a hold of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment