Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wow! Great mail day! :)

Who doesnt love a good mail day?!

A few weeks ago I won a beautiful artisan bead set
from The Classic Bead on Etsy - This is what I won!: 



I fell in love with everything that she makes, so
of course I put in a big order!!
Here are a few of the pretties that I chose from her lovely shop:



There's many more where that came from!
I bought quite a few and she has many more in her shop :)

I also got 7 different shades of Irish waxed linen - beautiful!

Go check out The Classic Bead:

Also, stay tuned to Tumblestone's Etsy as well.... I will
be adding some lovely jewelry made with these pretties soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I am so glad you like them. Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tracee's work too! And lucky me, she now lives in the same city I do! Hoping I can meet her some day!

    ReplyDelete