Sunday, February 26, 2012

So lately Ive been big on the mosaic frames. Everytime I make one I fall in love with it, I just think they are so pretty! Here is the one that I finished today. It is covered in Mother of Pearl bits and pieces with a hand blackened brass anchor sitting in the large iridescent button on the bottom. I love the anchor! It is quite detailed with a rope wrapped around it and hook details at the bottom. This frame measures 9"x9" and can fit 4 pictures measuring 2.5"x3.5".  
In real life it is so much prettier! When you walk by it shines so nicely.
At the moment (since I just posted it!) It is up for grabs for $42 and if you would like to purchase it, send me your email adress and I will send you an invoice - easy peasy! 




Close up of the frame detail



No comments:

Post a Comment