Friday, April 27, 2012

2 day online shop closure for Tumblestone!

Just a quick announcement: My online shop is deactivated until Sunday As I have a booth set up Tomorrow! Sorry for any inconvenience, Since my creations are all one of a kind, I am taking them to show off at the Event. If you are here to have a look at my shop, Please come back Sunday or have a look at Tumblestone's Facebook page. All items are posted with pricing as well. Tab to Facebook is just there on the right! I hope to see my local friends and fans At the event! It will be held at City Blends Coffee shop in Mission and will run from 10am to 4pm. Details are on my previous post. (sorry I can t link you right to it, this iPad Is more limited than the computer!) Hope to see you there! Sorry for any inconvenience - quite a Few new things will be posted on Sunday That is, if it doesn't all sell!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment